After two prestigious editions, ISyDMA’2016 Kenitra-Rabat, Morocco and ISyDMA’2017 Bucharest Romania, a third edition of ISyDMA’2018 will be held in Beni Mellall, Morocco. You Are Welcome To Morocco For This Exciting Event, Third International Symposium On Dielectric Materials And Applications (ISyDMA’2018), ISyDMA’2018 Will Provide An International Forum For Reporting The Recent Developments In Advanced Dielectric Materials And Applications. It Consists Of Technical Sessions And Keynote And Tutorial Sessions Covering Several Hot Topics In Dielectric Materials Advances.
The goal of the ISyDMA’2018 symposium is to provide a platform for researchers, scientists from all over the world to exchange ideas and to hold wide ranging discussions on recent developments in dielectric materials and their innovative applications. It is addressed to the materials scientists, physicists, chemists, biologists, and electrical engineers engaged in fundamental and applied research or technical investigations on such materials.
The aim of ISyDMA’2018 meeting is to provide an international forum for the discussion of current research on electrical insulation, dielectric phenomena and related topics. The scope of the ISyDMA’2018 meeting includes, but is not limited to:
- Dielectric properties,polarization phenomena and applications – physics of space charge in non-conductive materials – polymers, composites, ceramics, glasses – biodielectrics – nanodielectrics, metamaterials, piezoelectric, pyroelectric and ferroelectric materials.
- Dielectrics for superconducting applications – industrial and biomedical applications – dielectric materials for electronics and photonics – new diagnostic applications for dielectrics – new and functional dielectrics for electrical systems – electrical conduction and breakdown in dielectrics – surface and interfacial phenomena.
- Electrical insulation in high voltage power equipment and cables – ageing, partial discharges and life expectancy of hv insulation – space charge and its effects in dielectrics. Gaseous electrical breakdown and discharges.
- Impedance spectroscopy applications to electrochemical and dielectric phenomena.
- High voltage insulation design using computer;based analysis – partial discharges in insulation: detection methods and impact on ageing – monitoring and diagnostic methods for electrical insulation degradation – measurement techniques – modeling and theory.
Satellite Events Symposium Venue
ISyDMA’2018 will be held in Morocco, Beni Mellal city capital of the region Beni Mellal-Khenifra. The opening ceremony and third conferences will take place on April 18-20, 2018 at the Faculty of Sciences and Technology, Soltan Moulay Sliman,University, Beni Mellal, Morocco. The ISyDMA’2018 conferences, keynotes & tutorials will take place over three days (18-20 April 2018) at the university’s conference hall.
Visit Of The Beni Mellal and Marrakech
To join the useful to the pleasant and motivated your participation in the acts of ISyDMA’2018, the organizing committee is pleased to announce that we have planned the reception of all the foreign participants in the city of Marrakech on Tuesday 17/04/2018 from 14H depending on flights.
The organizing committee will organize a tourist visit in the old city (medina) of Marrakech and a traditional dinner will be offered for our guests.
On Wednesday collective departure from Marrakech to Beni Mellal to start of the acts of Meeting