– The official languages of the ISyDMA’2018 Symposium are English and French.
– The time provided for oral presentations is 15 min for the presentation and 5 min for the discussion.
– The speakers should give their slides to the session chair before the beginning of each session.
– For poster presentations, the posters should be displayed one hour before the beginning of the poster session and any explanation required should be provided to session chairs and visitors.Oral presentations: English or French. Abstracts, posters, power point slides and full texts: English
– Presentation (Oral/Poster) of contributory papers.
– Awards for the best poster and oral Presentations.
– Authors are invited to submit before 10/02/2018 through ISyDMA website. For more information please visit Publications page.
How to get to Beni Mellal city
About Beni Mellal City
Beni Mellal is a Moroccan city located in the country’s interior. It is the capital of the Béni Mellal-Khénifra Region and has a population of 192,676 (2014 census). It sits at the foot of Jbel Tassemit (2247m), and next to the plains of Beni Amir.
The walls of the city go back to Moulay Ismail, in 1688, as well as the Kasbah Bel-Kush but most of the city is quite modern and forms an important economic centre for the region particularly in the areas of petrochemical production as well as textile manufacturing which forms the backbone of the wider community. Local agricultural products as oranges, olives, figs etc. find their way to the market via Beni Mellal.
The city has good connections via the road to Casablanca to the East and lies on the ancient route – now a national road – from Fez to Marrakech. The national rail-operator ONCF is also extending the railtrack from Casablanca to (nearby) Oued Zem to the city.
For Visas apply to Moroccan Embassy or consular office in your country. A letter of Invitation can be sent to everyone who needs it. Most of West European and North American countries do not need a visa. For that, please contact: email@example.com
To know where the Moroccan Embassies are situated in your country, see:
More information on Morocco can be seen on:
Jnane Ain Asserdoune Hotel :
The Hotel Jnane Ain Asserdoune is an ideal starting point to discover the beautiful region of Beni-Mellal, beautiful place of relaxation and leisure. The smell of orange blossom welcomes you. All rooms are royal with space and comfort, everything is there: spacious and comfortable beds, flat screen TV, minibar, air conditioning, WIFI connection, and a terrace. The decoration of the hotel is also typical and pretty. The dining area is equipped with an oven and a dining table. The en suite bathroom has a shower and a bath.
Website : http://hotel-jnaneainasserdoune.com/
Chems Beni Mellal Hotel:
The hotel “Chems” is a 4-star hotel with remarkable comfort made for a holiday and rest away from the big cities. Located in a huge garden at the foot of the Middle Atlas that we discover in the background with its snow-capped peaks in Winter; an azure sky with a radiant and generous sun in the spring.
The hotel “Chems” offers you “THE RETURN TO NATURE” with all the FOLKLORE that includes this small town that has kept all these customs.
Website : http://www.chems-hotels.com/
Béni Mellal Ouzoud Hotel:
Located in the region of the Middle Atlas, a few minutes drive from the city center of Beni Mellal and Aïn Asserdoun source, the hotel Ouzoud Béni Mellal offers nature lovers an exceptional site in a park of 2 hectares.
The hotel Benimellal Ouzoud has 58 rooms including 2 suites. All rooms have a garden view or a pool view. They are all air conditioned and equipped with telephone and TV with satellite.
Al Bassatine Hotel:
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Al Bassatine offers pet-friendly accommodation in Beni Mellal. Guests can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant. The rooms come with satellite TV. Some open to a terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. Free private parking is available on site. Bine el Ouidane is 24 km from Hotel Al Bassatine.
La Luna Hotel :
Stay at Hotel La Luna and discover the luxury of hotels. Prestigious three-star hotel with an ideal location, the rooms offer a luxurious and unique setting. Classical elegance unites with modern amenities in the spacious rooms, each with its own character. All our rooms and our suites benefit from 24 hours room service. Always more moments to live in family, in love, between friends, with better prices.
Les Belles Terrasses :
Les Belles Terrasses is a guest house – restaurant that opened its doors to the public on September 26, 2011. It is the first ranked establishment of the first category by the Moroccan Ministry of Tourism in the region of Tadla-Azilal. It’s made of:
- Six rooms including two mini-suites all NON-SMOKING.
- A Moroccan non-smoking lounge.
- An infinity pool.
- A HCCP professional kitchen with wood oven for pizza and bread.
- Four dining areas on the ground floor level.
- Fitness center
- A hammam.
- A flower garden containing ancient olive trees.
The whole is spread on a ground of 1200 m^2.
The aim of Les Belles Terrasses is to offer its friendly clientele comfortable rooms with a high quality on-site catering service offering fresh, natural, varied, environmentally friendly dishes and the line of its guests.
– Participants will receive a discount of up to 25%, so please mention at the time of booking that you participate in the ISyDMA’18.
– There are other hotels in Beni Mellal (1 and 2 stars), but they do not have a website. Participants wishing to stay in one of them are kindly requested to contact us in order to send them the complete list of all hotels with contact details.”
Useful telephone numbers
Directory enquiries: 160
Police: 190 or 112 from mobile phones.
Gendarmerie Royale: 177 (police outside the cities)
Fire brigade: 15
SOS Medecins 24/24: 05 22 98 98 98
Anti-poison centre: 081 00 01 80 (for any exposure to poison such as snake or scorpion bites) www.capm.ma
Pasteur Institute for vaccinations: 05 22 26 20 26 www.pasteur.ma
Mondial Assistance: 05 22 97 47 47 (international travel insurance)
Train station info: 08 90 20 30 40 www.oncf.ma
National airport office: 05 22 53 90 40 / 05 22 53 9140 www.onda.ma/onda/an